❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Maternity Photo Shoot By Inessa Studio

I got to know about Inessa Studio 'cuz my June EDD Mummy friends & I did a group maternity photo shoot when we were 8 months preggers (blog post here). And we were pretty happy with the photos so I decided to have my personal maternity shoot with them. For my first pregnancy I wanted a unique shoot which little have done so I did an underwater maternity shoot (blog post here) with the help of a friend. This time I wanted something simpler and classic so I went with a studio shoot. Here are the photos of my maternity shoot for your viewing pleasure. : P




















Typically the maternity shoot would take about 3 hours in total if you're gonna have your make up done at the studio. The shoot itself takes about 1.5 hours and the makeup another 1.5 hours. The Maternity Photoshoot is charged at $250 and cost for makeup is separately charged. For more details of the rates and charges, please click here to find out.

Up till date I have worked with both photographers from Inessa Studio - Haru who did the group maternity photoshoot as well as my personal maternity photoshoot with Hubs, and Steve who did the newborn shoot. Both photographers were easy to work with and follows up very quick & efficiently. Overall all 3 sessions were great and I have no complains. I'd recommend to anyone who's looking for a place to get their photos taken at affordable rates.

So that's all for today and I hope you liked my short photo sharing session. Do feel free to leave comments in the comment box below if you have any question/s regarding the topic and I'll try my best to answer them if it's not already stated in my blog above. And that's all for today, bye~! ; )

If you'd like to find out more about Inessa Studio and their services, visit them at their:
Official website @ https://www.inessastudio.com/
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/inessastudio/
Instagram @ https://www.instagram.com/inessastudio/

I'll be posting the next photo showcase of my Baby's newborn shoot taken by Inessa Studio shortly, so do stay tuned!

P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook and Instagram...
FB: www.facebook.com/vannytelly/
IG: www.instagram.com/vannytelly/

Thank you for reading my blog, until next time.. : )

3 comments:

  1. The primary conjectures are typically vis aways upright confer of which are normally formulated truly well numerouss. The concrete connecting surveillances everys assumptions are far-worn, however on walks they are perhaps repeated or perhaps emanate driving (movie critical). It's cipher always extremity truly what this founder quotes to from the being. Testosterone booster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Dear Author,

    I came across your blog post, " Maternaty Photography " and I wanted to take a moment to leave a comment and share my thoughts.

    First of all, I want to commend you for writing such an informative and well-written article. I found the topic to be very interesting, and I appreciate the effort you put into researching and presenting the information in a clear and concise manner.

    It provided me with valuable insights that I hadn't considered before. Additionally, I appreciated the way you [specific writing technique or style that stood out], as it made the post more engaging and easy to read.

    Overall, I found this post to be a valuable resource, and I look forward to reading more of your work in the future. Thank you for sharing your expertise on this topic and for creating such a high-quality piece of content.

    Best regards,
    John lee

    ReplyDelete