❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Friday, November 04, 2016

Service Review_Wedding Photography & Videography With Penn Studio Photography_Part Two - The Evening Reception

Hello! I'm back today for the part 2 of sharing my wedding photos with ya' all.. this time are photos of the evening reception of my wedding day. Loving every photo taken by my photographer Eric, from Penn Studio Photography. Besides the photographs itself, why I'm highly recommending Eric is b'cuz he is GREAT in communicating with us as well as our guests and definitely knew how to give directions in a very fun way. I'm sure those if you who are thinking of getting a photographer for your wedding or kid's party would like a photographer who's fun and takes great pictures yea?

Anyway, less talk and more photo viewing now! Come lets look at some photos! : D

This was one of my fav shots b'cuz it looks natural, warm, and romantic.

Ahhh.. the scent of fresh flowers.

Also another of my fav..

Baby F. not feeling very photogenic that day - as usual actually. Lols.

Family shot with Mummy & Auntie dearest who came all the way from Taipei for our wedding.

More shots outside Chijmes Hall.

Ain't this lovely?

In the meantime... everyone's setting up the venue and getting ready for guests' arrival.

Wedding favor for the night. Hope it was tasty b'cuz I didn't get to try!

My selection of flower arrangements for the night - subtly sweet with a touch of elegance.

My Bridesmaids enjoying some pre-drinks as they work thru the attendance.

And the Groomsmen all ready.

My MIL looking happy & cheerful.

Cake anyone?

Our pre-wedding photoshoot picture albums.

Some of my long time friends arriving... with such happy faces.

And the wedding reception began with the first march-in, with Canon In D played as we walked in.

It was a funny feeling, happy and feeling laughy at the same time. Haha.

Feeling ecstatic seeing my secondary school friends. 

Us looking happy.

Just coming before the stage and seeing my family members, such joy to see everyone so happy for us.

Onto the stage we went for the cake cutting. Loved the train of my dress that night.

And went back down the stage to say hello to my Dad. Loved my hair as well. Hehe.

And also saying hello to my couz.. so nice to see my family even if its once a long while.

My friends for the longest time.. 20 years has it been? Or more? Love u girls! G.J.A.V rocks! Too bad J. wasn't around.

The first course for the night - cold platter appetizer.

Meryl Joan Lee as our emcee & vocalist for the night, accompanied by the band of High Notes.

Hubs trying to pacify the crying Baby F.

Then finally the two bubs getting some socializing time. Hehe.

Baby F.'s two very doting Aunts.

And a pair of Aunt No. 2's friends.

The Mah family ladies..

Couzies striking a pose together.

Then came hubs & I again for second march in, this time with my Couz Joanna Dong singing us a catchy song - L.O.V.E.

Pouring the champagne as a representation of a flow of everlasting love..

And us exchanging a toast to celebrate our special night.

Then finally the usual Chinese tradition - Yum Seng (toasting altogether).

It was hilarious b'cuz everyone's so loud and high!

Our guests filming the toasting session.

The Groomsmen who shouted the loudest - hahahaha. Full of energy this guy.

After all that fun it was time for our speech, with the Hubs going first. And me at the side trying to contain my tears.

Lucky he managed to pull a laughter out of me otherwise I would have wept myself wet on the stage.

My turn to say my thanks and some true words to my Hubs.

And finally a toast to our guests and our special night.

Ya, ya.. I think everyone's fav part - to see our mushy kiss.. Hahahaha.

Def have lots of supporters for the Hubs.

And my Bridesaids actually made me a tribute video for our friendship - thanks girls!

When night falls....

VIP 2 - The Tangs.

VIP 1 - The Mahs.

My peeps from GMSS.

My Crew gang.

And more of the Crews.. too bad the rest couldn't make it otherwise it would have been an ultimate Crew Room gathering!

My lovely Bridesmaids & the cute "Gu Kia".

Girls just wanna have fun!

Baby F. wanting some huggies from Mummy. Look at her cranky face, so adorbs.

Relative's sweet sweet daughter who looked up to me as the pretty Jiejie that night and wanted a picture with me before she left. So sweet this girl.

And it was time to say our thank yous and good nights.

MIL really happy with her bestie.

Another sweet lil' one.

So shy this cutie.

G.J.A.V. doing our thing again.

Just Dad & I.

And the sweet couple who did the "hair combing" ceremony for me the night before.

So that wrapped up the night... It was a fun night. I'm happy. : )


The photos were presented to us in a CD as a pair with covers, stating the couple's (our) names and date of our wedding. It was lovely and we both loved it. Even the CD inside was printed using our wedding photos. 2 CDs in each case, one for the tea ceremony and one for the evening reception. Overall I loved all the photos and videos done by Penn Studio Photography, they didn't really need too much info or direction from me to know what it was that Hubs & I liked. And everything turned out just as what we wanted. I esp love the videos b'cuz also, I didn't tell the videographer what I wanted and yet he managed to make the video in an exact way I would have wanted it. Loved it so a big shout out & thanks to Eric (Photographer) & Nugget (Videographer) from Penn Studio Photography!


So this comes to the end of my photo sharing session with all of you. Although these were not all of the photos, I'm sure it was enough to tell you the story of the night. Those of you who'd like to see more, I'll be posting the photos on my personal FB page so wait up. I know it was long-awaited but I'm sure it was worth the wait. ; )




If you liked the wedding photography work from my photographer, Eric, here are his details to share with you all. His prices are also rather competitive and package prices can be found on his website. Besides actual day wedding photography, Eric also does the following: (1) Corporate Events, (2) Interior & Exterior Photography, (3) Product Photography, (4) Pre-wedding Photography, (5) Videography (by his partner.. watch my wedding highlight video below - love also!!), (6) Baby Photography.

Photographer Eric Eng
Contact (Sg): +65 98500018
Contact (M'sia): +60122079479

Here's the official website link of Penn Studio Photographyhttp://www.penn-studio.com/

Hope that you've enjoyed viewing my wedding photos and watching my wedding highlight  & reception videos.. for those of you who have missed part 1, you can find it here! Those of you who missed my pre-wedding photoshoot in Taiwan and may be interested to see, you may check them out here.

Ps. If you'd like to see my future posts, you can follow me on Facebook & Instagram.

Bye for now and see you soon. : )

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.. wedding videography

    ReplyDelete