❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Service Review_Wedding Photography & Videography With Penn Studio Photography_Part One - The Morning Ceremony

Hello everyone! I've been back from my honeymoon trip almost 3 weeks now and finally got my wedding photos from my photographer, Eric, from Penn Studio Photography. I was so excited to see the photos b'cuz I knew that Eric would have taken a whole lot of photos and all of them would look great! My total confidence in him is from knowing him for awhile already; the kind of passion and eye he has for photography, I'm sure I would love the photos that's why I hired him as our wedding photographer in the first place. I'm not gonna write alot in this post b'cuz I think beautiful pictures speak for themselves. So let's just take a look at my beautiful wedding photos already.... !

My wedding dress..

Bridesmaid, Camile, preparing her segment for the gatecrash.

These ladies are my Chilli Queens!

See.. Yum Yum Belachan.

This is making me hungry already - haha.

My 11 Commandments, all thanks to Bridesmaid, Lily, for her crafty work.

In the meantime....

The "Gu Kia", Dominic, receiving red packet in exchange for giving mandarin oranges and opening the car door for the Groom.

Here comes the Groom.

Team Groomsmen.

Gate crash time!

The Bride relaxes and *smiles*.

Doing her final makeup touch ups before being picked up by the Groom.

Mummy dearest putting on my wedding veil for me.

Sweet kisses from Mummy dearest.

And other sweet moments with Mummy.

*Knock knock*

Gate One - Bridesmaids, Wenting & Wendy, doing some red packet collection at the main door.

The Groom feeling happy after entering Gate One easily.

But for sure there's MORE to come. Hurhur.

Meet Bridesmaid, Helen, the Gate Two keeper - time for some fitness test!

The Groom & Groomsmen trying to discuss and nego their way out.

But no-way-hosay! Time for some Jumping Jacks!

Using more red packets to bribe their way thru.
But obviously Helen isn't convinced by their "small" packets.

For that, down 20!!

And 50 Sit Ups gentlemen!

Want a break? More red packets pleaseeeee!!

After working out, the guys must be feeling hungry. Some refreshments?

Gate Three with Bridesmaid, Camile - time for some yummy flavors.

Okay, I actually don't know what those drinks are but I suppose its either to sour or bitter the guys out - haha.

Testing their tolerance for spice.

Looks damn red can...

But I think the Groom kinda enjoys it? Haha. I wonder how spicy can it get?

Bridesmaids, Camile, doing the Gate Four portion - Q&A!

Eh, wrong guesses and no red packet?! Then let's rip some hairs off then!!!

Finally the Groom & Groomsmen feeling happy & accomplished for reaching the final Gate, Gate Five - reciting out loud his promises of the 11 Commandments. All present were witnesses hor, remember Mr. Mah!

The Bride (Me) enjoying the funny moments from behind the final gate...

The Groom peaking in to look at the Bride...

The Bride and her Bridesmaids.. all ready!

Haha see the Groom's happy yet awkward face, seeing so many pretty ladies..

Waiting....

For the Groom to come over..

The Groom lifts the Bride's wedding veil...

And the moment both the Bride & Groom's eyes meet, its laughter & smiles..

The long-awaited moment.. the Groom was totally not shy and shoved his tongue immediately.
Hahahahahaha! Too much info?! But that gained lots of applause as you can see.

Bride's Mom, Aunt, and Mei Po feeling happy for the newly wed.

And it's a wrap for the Gate Crash! Time for a group photo before leaving the suite.

Mummy dearest sheltering her beloved daughter to the bridal car.

And off we go!! Rushing for the auspicious timing!

Phew.. so lucky we made it just on time. Seriously on the dot!!

The Groom helping his Wife remove the wedding veil.

And the Bride helping her Husband undo the button on his suit.

And removing his suit..

What a lovely moment... now it's time for the Bride to get changed! *Shooo*

First and foremost, have some sweet rice dumpling desserts first for a sweet start to our marriage.

One mouth for me...

And one mouth for you...

And the tea ceremony began... firstly to pay respects to my Father-in-law..

And tea for my Mother-in-law.

And in exchange, my sweet Mother-in-law gave me a nice bracelet for memories.

Then tea for my Mom & Aunt.

Mummy's feeling emotional at this point.. And I try to control myself too!

Seldom see such traditional tea cups (and set) anymore eh? This was passed down from my Mother-in-law, and shall be passed down to my daughter in future.

And my two cute Sister-in-laws.. Haha, see their happy-to-get-red packet faces.

Am not gonna post all the photos of the tea ceremony b'cuz there's just too many people we gave tea too..

so just for the sake of sharing some photos, these few are only of my immediately family members. 

The Mah Family - my new family.

Mummy & Auntie dearest - both flew in from Taiwan just to witness our big day.

Team Bridesmaids & Groomsmen did a great job that morning.
Couldn't have planned and executed all that without their help. Its a wrap!

I surprisingly love this red tea gown from Cangai.
My intention of renting this gown was so I could please the elders for wearing red and somewhat (with a modern twist) more traditional, but it turned out really nice on me. Love!

This clutch belongs to the #Wifey.

Our wedding rings.

And that's all for the morning ceremony. *Kisses Goodbye*


So how? Liked our photos? I love them! The pictures just tell our story for that morning by themselves. These were not all the photos by the way!! But I think were more than enough to tell you our story even though you and you were not present to witness our big day. Just too many pictures to post at one go so I'm gonna do a part 2 for the reception evening. Stay tuned for more!! ; )


If you liked the wedding photography work from my photographer, Eric, here are his details to share with you all. His prices are also rather competitive and package prices can be found on his website. Besides actual day wedding photography, Eric also does the following: (1) Corporate Events, (2) Interior & Exterior Photography, (3) Product Photography, (4) Pre-wedding Photography, (5) Videography (by his partner.. watch my wedding highlight video below - love also!!), (6) Baby Photography.

Photographer Eric Eng
Contact (Sg): +65 98500018
Contact (M'sia): +60122079479

Here's the official website link of Penn Studio Photographyhttp://www.penn-studio.com/



Hope that you've enjoyed viewing my wedding photos and watching my wedding highlight video.. and if you do, stay tuned for more in part 2! Those of you who missed my pre-wedding photoshoot in Taiwan and may be interested to see, you may check them out here.

Ps. If you'd like to see my future posts, you can follow me on Facebook & Instagram.

Bye for now and see you soon. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment