❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Friday, March 21, 2014

Eyelash Extensions with Curvaceous Lash. - C.Lash

Its my first time getting eyelash extensions. I've never thought about it and I've never even worn fake eyelashes other than the one time I went for a Sweet Sixteen make over where the make up artist applied the fake lashes for me. That don't count right?

Well I've never worn any because I have naturally long lashes, though they could be thicker, but I guess that could be fixed with just 2 coats of mascara. My regime since 16 was to have curled & thick lashes everyday, I could forgo the eye liner BUT NOT the mascara. Lol. Guess the motivation came from the constant compliments about my "doll eyes".

I guess that when you're older, you get busier and less time to spend dolling up. These days I call myself "lazy" for not wanting to do my make up (in full), but if you look at it another way, its just that I come from home to work and home again, so why spend so much time in the morning putting on all that make up and removing that gunk in the evening when no one other than my few colleagues see me everyday. (Okay, Im just lazyyyyy)

In the last few years I've been trying to do things to beautify myself to look "naturally" beautiful meaning not having to put on alot of make up to look good every day. So it was about a month before CNY 2014, I was planning where to go what to do what to wear kinda... I wanted to look good when I went to my guy's place for the nights and wake up not needing to spend alot of time doing up my face, so thats when I decided to give eyelash extensions a shot.

I briefly remembered a friend of mine posting a shot of her permed eyelashes and she mentioned that they do extensions as well.... so I searched her FB page for that thread and got the name of the place and typed "Curvaceous Lash" on to the Google search engine.

To be honest I didn't know how eyelash extensions was done until the time I got it done, I was curious and started asking the beautician questions and continued my research at home after.

So this is how the extensions should go on - one extension to one strand of your own lashes

This is how it looks like when your natural lash fall off few weeks later - together with the extension

I found this guide online - just beware

So do make sure you look for a good place to get your lashes done, you don't want to hurt your own lashes and end up having "botak" or bare eyelids...

FYI this was before I got my extensions, with no make up......

This is a comparison of Before & After, taken by the friendly owner of C.Lash - Stella.
Its real pretty right?
FYI I did the natural lash/length

Ta-dah - After!


The first thing I said when I was handed the mirror by Stella to look at the completed lashes was "So prettyyyyyyy".... Lol.. really, I said that smiling.. Verdict: I really loved it... :D

I went to do a touch up 1.5 weeks later just before CNY to make sure my lashes were full throughout the festive and this time I tried on the longer lash to have the more "dramatic" look.


Drama Mama - Nice?
Can tell that its longer this time?



Okay... Here's the thing. I have long lashes but not as full as I would like. The idea of eyelash extensions are to have individual extensions stuck onto your natural lashes. So if you have short but full lashes, you are able to attach more extensions unlike lesser lashes then you'll be able to attach lesser extensions. But one more factor I learnt from Stella is that you could only have the longer extensions if you have longer lashes to support them. But I would think that ladies with short and full lashes are the best candidates to have extensions as you'll have a very thick set of extensions even though using the natural length which I think is more than pretty enough. :)

Right now after 2 months, Im letting the extensions fall off naturally because I am trying out a new lash + brow serum. I want to have thicker lashes before I do anymore extensions. Well ultimately I WISH that I could have thicker and longer lashes that I wouldn't need any extensions at all.. Haha.....

Pros:

1. Instant beautiful lashes everyday everywhere
2. Save time on eye make up
3. Natural beautiful eyes/lashes
4. Good for people with short lashes 'cuz you can't just grow them!

Cons:

1. No application of mascara - 'cuz you won't be able to remove your make up, no rubbing you see....
2. Like I mentioned of no rubbing, you have to be careful otherwise you risk pulling out your natural lashes
3. Maintenance every month - additional costs
4. If you want to remove them - you can either go back to your beautician and pay to remove them, or wait for them to fall off (like me) one by one... But I'd have to say, its quite a pain to wait... 'Cuz you have a few strands dangling and you can't do anything about them. Sometimes they itch because they poke your lids and other days you can't apply mascara. That kinda su*ks... :/

How it felt:

Pretty much nothing when blinking and while you're doing your usual daily stuff.. The only time you'll feel it is during shower 'cuz you can't just rub water off your eyes or when you are using the towel to dry your eyes 'cuz you wiped too hard you can feel the extensions poking back at your lids. Other than that, I felt perfectly normal. :)

At the end of the day, it really depends on what you want. I know alot of girls who got the extensions and could never stop going back I guess simply bcuz they wanted to look this pretty all the time...

Oh by the way this isn't a paid ad. Im writing about C. Lash because its my only experience.
C. Lash is home based in the East side and Stella does the services. She is a really friendly lady who does not chatter too much so you can rest assure that you get a peaceful time. I fell asleep both sessions, lol..

You can check out C. Lash here: http://curvaceouslash.com/about/

If you need to know more FAQs about eyelash extensions, you can visit Stella's FAQ section: http://curvaceouslash.com/test-page-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment