❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Hair-Over (Makeover) At Chambers Salon_Mucota Dyna Hair Straightening

Today's sharing session is gonna be (again) a quick & straight forward one 'cuz I've already blogged about something similar & great like this A FEW TIMES already (last hair post here). I just wanted to reiterate (again) b'cuz it's just worth mentioning AGAIN - LOL! So anyway 2 months ago I got a new hairover at Chambers Salon, it's not something overly crazy but enough to see an obvious change. So that's what I wanna share with you guys today!


Can you tell from this pic the changed I've done to my hair? Let me list them down:
1. Cut my hair to a long-bob length
2. Did Mucota Algana to smoothen my hair
3. Had new highlights done to make my hair pop

So this is the reason why I always need to maintain my hair every quarterly with Mucota Algana.  'Cuz my hair is naturally finer than usual plus my hair texture is very airy and I have lots of baby hair. My hair isn't that dry or frizzy, I just have some natural curl and tonnes of baby hair.... Its super annoying 'cuz it can look very unkempt & messy!?

So here's a close up of my hair before I went thru with my hair-over.
It looks really fluffy and puffy, not in a good way. Hair colour is dull and washed out.

Chambers Salon is located a stone's throw from Clarke Quay MRT, and is cosy to chill in while I get my hair done. The lead stylist and his assistant there are also friendly to chat with, I've enjoyed my treatments at Chambers Salon for the first half of the year.

So after 2 sessions, one being my Mucota Algana (straightening & smoothing) and the other being my hair cut & highlights... TADAHHHHH~~~ here's my newwwwww hair do! I love!!! But wondering if I should go even shorter... ?

So here's Charles, the lead stylist at Chambers Salon and he's been "dealing" with my unruly hair for the last 4-5 years...as long as before I became a Mom!!! He's very careful with how he handles my hair 'cuz the first time when I went to see him, my hair was like bird's nest, literally (don't believe, see for yourself here)!!!! He took care of my manes and keep it in healthy condition for the last few years. Thanks for taking care of my tresses for the last few years!!
  
Last and not least, I’m ending this blog post off with Chamber Salon’s current promotion. If you’re keen to try out the Mucota Algana Treatment, bring your BFF along to enjoy some great savings. You both can go get your hair done for together to enjoy BUDDY MUCOTA PROMO. Else quote my name for % off all chemical services while is on until further notice. Don’t say didn’t share k. 👍

CHAMBERS HAIR SALON
78 South Bridge Road #01-01
Singapore 058708

Telephone:
+65 6909 2033

Opening Hours:
Mondays to Fridays: 1100am – 800pm
Saturdays: 1100am – 7pm
Sundays & Public Holidays: 1100am – 5pm

Facebook:
www.facebook.com/pg/chambershairsalon

That's all for today & I hope you liked my little sharing session. Do feel free to leave comments in the comment box below if you have any question/s regarding the topic and I'll try my best to answer them if it's not already stated in my blog above. Stay tuned for more reviews, bye~! ; )


P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook and Instagram...
FB: www.facebook.com/vannytelly/
IG: www.instagram.com/vannytelly/

5 comments:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Supplement for Diabetes Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danogen 100 mg Capsule is used to treat endometriosis, fibrocystic breast disease, and heriditery angioedema.Buy it from best online pharmacy in USA at affordable price.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Several of my classmates voiced their distresss that their monograph closet were calamitous roster oriented comrades, I guileless smiled separate it did minus happened between my ideal coincident you. Instantly I am convinced that there are treatise agencies who gave assures of pardon they can't truckle up. It's exceedingly beginner. vitamin c gummies for toddlers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I respect your work, regards for all the interesting blog posts.

    ReplyDelete