❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Thursday, August 03, 2017

Media Invite/Lifestyle Review_Zoff Grand Opening Event At Orchard Central

The Newest Eyewear Chain Hits Town

Japanese eyewear maker Zoff opens its first store here at Orchard Central in April 2017. Zoff is one of Japan's leading eyewear chain stores which was founded in 2001, and since then has expanded to more than 200 stores across Japan and China. 

My Pageant Sisters and I were invited to grace the grand opening event on 7 April 2017. 

Some how IDK why I feel we looked alot more polished with our glasses on eh?

There were so many designs to choose from, which made it so hard to decide which to get for the day.
My BFF, Adeline, and I were totally busy with trying on almost everything on display.

Goofing around in those geek glasses.

And taking more mandatory wefie shots. Heh.

Getting a pair of glasses at Zoff is easy with 5 simple steps;

1. Choose your frame,
2. Sign up at the counter,
3. Get an eye test,
4. Make your purchase,
5. Then pick up your new glass. Simple as that!


You can expect to collect your pair of glasses as fast as within 30 minutes of placing your order.

These designs were the 'current' top picks.

I just had to try...

Totally undecided 'cuz I was spoilt for choice!

Is this better?

Or this dressier one? Anyways I ended up getting a Tortoise Shelled geek glasses (again)... 'cuz its like the best thing to suit my face. 'Again' b'cuz all my glasses are in Tortoise Shelled colour. LOL!

This was the style I actually wanted to try out but IDK why I totally forgot. : (
Probably need another pair now.. Haha.

I have to share this with ya'all! I saw one of the female staff wearing the red Ariel glasses during the grand opening event and it was so chio! But this series was not on display then so I couldn't try them on to show. But its really nice if you're into princesses or want something unique and interesting. 

Then I saw this in May when I returned to collect my glasses.. You see the Beauty & The Beat book? Its actually a spectacle case which is available for purchase. So nice!

So if you're looking for a place to get a pair of affordable eye wear in really short time, look no further 'cuz there's so many designs to choose here at Zoff! And just so you know, I'm not sponsored to write this review but am sharing 'cuz I really recommend them. I'm a total geek speckie girl so sharing 'cuz I know there's alot others who are too. So you're welcome. ; )
Zoff Singapore
Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road, #B1-02/04

That's all for today and I hope you liked my review for the day. Do feel free to leave comments in the comment box below if you have any question/s regarding the topic and I'll try my best to answer them if it's not already stated in my blog above. And that's all for today, bye~! ; )

If you'd like to find out more about Zoff Eyewear, visit them at their:
Official website @ http://www.zoff.com/en/

Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/zoffsg/

P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook and Instagram...
FB: www.facebook.com/vannytelly/
IG: www.instagram.com/vannytelly/

Thank you for reading my blog, until next time.. : )

1 comment:

  1. Remember that this series whilst flashy writing order was at reverence are typically secure gone, promptly it actions in behalf some grin than thanks. Prospects ought to demonstrate by genuine evils, patent as well candid up. Their essay essential be seen as a amenity of terminology also diction, lucidity of reasoning plus the compel of show. health supplement singapore

    ReplyDelete