❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Beauty Review_Novalash Eyelash Extensions with Vivlash Beauty Studio_Big Eye 4D Lashes

B'cuz CNY is just around the corner, I suppose most ladies would be very busy running around doing their pre-festive grooming sessions. Like me, I'd have my manicure & pedicure, facial, hair cut/colour/treatment, and hair removal done. And now recently I've added a new (new to me luh) must-do to my beauty rounds - Eyelash Extensions. I don't usually swear by them b'cuz I have naturally long lashes, just that recently being a Mom leaves me with lesser time for make-up hassles (or maybe i'm just lazy?). They're definitely an instant perk to wake those peepers up even without the need for any makeup, and that's what I like about it. This review's gonna be a short one b'cuz I've written a full one about Vivlash Beauty Studio just a couple of months back, so if you're keen to see the full review you may click here. Just gonna share today about the 4D lashes I did just yesterday b'cuz the last time I did Natural and Single-Stranded Eyelash Extensions and this time trying in a different style to have a feel.

If you can see from this pic above, it was taken straight after I got my lashes done. This time I tried the more dramatic kind instead of the single-stranded type. It is alot thicker and darker-looking, but doesn't feel any heavier. In fact, the lashes are really really soft like fluff!

This was before and after. Try to notice the style of my eyelash extensions, the lashes are actually longer in the middle and shorter on the sides. This is the Big Eye style, it's supposed to give the illusion of bigger eyes by using longer lashes to draw attention to the middle of your eyes.

This was me before the eyelash extensions. No make up with some camera filter.

And me after getting my eyelash extensions by Vivlash Beauty Studio. It's supposedly more dramatic than the single-stranded type but since I didn't go for the maximum thickness, it did not appear as over-the-top. I think it still looked rather natural (to me), I just feel I looked as though I have eyelash extensions on but doesn't look heavy and unnatural.

If you are new to eyelash extensions and have no idea where or how to start, I tell you, I am just like you - trying to experiment with different styles to see which I like best. But so far, I am liking the dramatic kind more just b'cuz it's more obvious. 'Cuz I'll look just as good without additional eye makeup and merely some powder and lippie maybe.

Natural vs Dramatic
> For natural single-stranded type, I would describe it in a way that you'd look like you have naturally long and curled lashes without others thinking you went for eyelash extensions (Or otherwise not obvious).

> And for dramatic type, it really depends on how far you go with it b'cuz as I mentioned in my previous post that for the different Ds (e.g. 2D, 3D, 4D, etc.) the effect is a little different. Obviously the higher the Ds you go for the darker-looking and more dramatic it will get. But for mine, I would say I either look like I've gotten eyelash extensions or possibly pass off looking like I curled my lashes and applied a moderate amount of mascara. 

I do think my lashes look really thick and dark from the top view (2nd pic from the top), but from the front and sides they really look quite okay and not OTT. Loving my lashes and definitely ready for CNY! : D

If you are liking my set of eyelash extensions and would like to try or get the same, do feel free to contact Vivlash Beauty Studio to enquire for the exact type of lash style or perhaps make an appointment to have a personal consultation with the Lash Expert to get your peepers prettified suited to your eye shape.


Vivlash Beauty Studio
Blk 510 Bedok North Street 3
Contact: 81007550
Email: vivlashtampines@gmail.com


If you'd like to find out more about Vivlash Beauty Studio, visit them at their: Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/vivlash.singapore/ or

And if you'd like to read my full review for Vivlash Beauty Studio but missed the link I shared above, do click here for the blog post!

I hope you liked my review for the day and do feel free to leave comments in the comment box below if you have any question/s regarding the topic and I'll try my best to answer them if it's not already stated in my blog above. And that's all for today, bye~! ; )

P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook and Instagram...
FB: www.facebook.com/vannytelly/
IG: www.instagram.com/vannytelly/

Thank you for reading my blog, until next time.. Vanny wishing you and your family a Happy Lunar New Year, HUAT AH! : )

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me.
    microblading grand rapids

    ReplyDelete