❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Service Review_Online Grocery Shopping With honestbee_Plus Free Credits!


Have you guys heard of honestbee? Tried their services? Apparently I didn't know about them and what they did until recently when my Hubby told me about them. Honestbee is basically a platform for you to order your groceries online, and have them delivered to your door within the next hour - simple as that! Me being a grocery-junkie as well as an avid online shopper, immediately popped online to check them out.

Main page of mobile app.

Grocery shopping on honestbee is not only available on your desktop, but also on their mobile app which is just as easy to use. I just tried shopping for groceries on honestbee the night before and got my groceries at my selected time morning after - payment was only charged to my credit card after the delivery. Above is a picture of how their mobile app looks like. Let me take you thru this easy-peasy ordering tour on their mobile app and also show you what's great about their services.


Swiping thru the categories (see above picture) on top of the page allows you to see other food/ grocery merchants available for ordering thru Honestbee. Some available merchants are Jones the Grocer, Motherswork, Pet Lovers Centre, Wine Connection, and others. Since Mooncake festival is around the corner, mooncakes are also available for ordering.

When I swiped to the far end there was the "Supermarkets tab" where Fairprice was to be found. Clicked on it and you'll see all types of groceries, household items, baby items, etc etc. Best part is that prices are same as in stores, pay the same price and have them delivered to your place!


Grocery items were easily located thru the category tabs and you may even search for specific items thru the search option. Filtering also helps to you to find specific range of items quickly. 


Obviously before you can cart your items out, you'd first need to input your personal details such as your delivery address as well as credit card information - don't think I'll have to explain further eh? But if in any case if you'd like to help a friend or family member who isn't living with you order some food or groceries, or even order some drinks for a party at another address, you may change the delivery address thru this tab to have items delivered to them. Your order status can also be checked thru this tab.


This was how my order details page looked like after I placed my order. It showed the selected time of delivery, as well as the status of order at that point of time; whether it is in preparation or on its way for delivery.


I was actually thinking of what to cook for lunch and dessert when I forgot what I ordered, so I went back to the "You" tab, and tapped onto "order details" to check again the items I ordered. Hehe - goldfish memory me so I found this rather useful.

While waiting for my groceries to arrive that morning, I received a call from my grocery shopper (aka Honestbee Shopper) informing me that several items I picked was out of stock. In such an instance I was offered two options; either to pick the same item out in a different brand/ country of origin or not have the item replaced at all. For me I'm very easy lah, so I just advised my shopper the and she quickly got me the replacements in minutes.

One thing to note: sometimes when there's a change in items there might be a price difference, or sometimes the outlets where your shopper goes to might not carry specific items you originally selected so you'd just have to advise your shopper what you want from instead. In the event that the price is lower than what was online, honestbee will pass on the savings directly to you.


My groceries arrived punctually on the selected time slot I picked and were packed very neatly. Please pardon my very "homely" look - hahahaha. All the wet/ cold items like fish & meat were packed in a small plastic bag then into a big one, with a small bag of ice in it to keep items chilled. 

(View from my mobile email - receipt sent to my email)

Remember I mentioned that sometimes there might be a price difference when you replace intended order/s for something else? The total cost you see when checking out is just an estimate assuming the items are all in place. You'd only be charged accordingly after the delivery is made and the final bill is in place, indicating in the final receipt all the items purchased and also showing the replaced items and its replacements (see below picture).


The picture above shows the replaced items on the left and replacements on the right. My shopper was nice to help me save money in certain replacements, telling me oh this this item from another country is actually cheaper than my originally selection. Not bad service eh? But some items which did not have a similar replacement for example Raspberries I ordered b'cuz it wasn't available in stores due to it being seasonal, I replaced them with Blueberries altogether - this was a possible option too.


My originally total cost was $121.99 and eventually was billed $85.80, savings b'cuz either some items were unavailable or some items purchased were of cheaper price.


I was happy to receive my grocery items on time that rainy morning. If it weren't for honestbee's services I'd probably have to brave the rain to get my groceries and lug those bags home. Definitely recommending this to anyone who wants to shop for groceries, save time & effort while on it. Haha.. Hey, it's really a time-saver 'kay - especially for someone like me who's a Mom of a 11-month old baby, preparing for wedding and her girl's 1st year old party all at once. With my wedding dinner coming in less than 2 weeks, Honestbee is my life-saver. Hah!

By the way if you think this is an awesome service and would like to recommend shopping for groceries online to your friends & family, you can share your special referral code to them and both of you enjoy free credits for shopping!! Yay?? You'd be giving your friends $20 while you get $10 for every friend that signs up and shops on honestbee - awesome not?! Start shopping online for groceries & household items now with your free $20 credit, just click here! For those of you who don't have a referral code, you get to enjoy the first-time purchase discount of $12 off $100 directly on the platform. 


(Desktop view)

I would also like to quickly share honestbee's latest offering for their customers - the Farm to Table category in Singapore, that will offer customers greater freshness and unbeatable value. With such a collaboration, customers can order and receive the season's best fresh produce and be delivered to their doorstep as early as the next day to ensure freshness remains - talk about having farm-fresh produce harvested and sent to you directly. Some of the merchants under this category are FRESHdirect, Thygrace, and Sustenir.

You literally can get items like groceries, household products, Mom & baby necessities, pet items, alcoholic drinks, fresh produce, gourmet foods, and even mooncakes here on honestbee. So what are you waiting for? 

If you'd like to find out more about honestbee and their services, visit them at their:
Website @ https://honestbee.sg/en/ or 

If you'd like your free $20 shopping credit, you can click here for my referral code. ; )

That's all for this write-up and hope you've enjoyed reading... Feel free to leave comments in the comment box below if you have any question/s and I'll try my best to answer if its not already stated in my blog above. Happy shopping!!
P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook & Instagram..

Thank you for reading my blog. Cheers and stay tuned for more. ; )


1 comment:

  1. P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook & Instagram..

    ReplyDelete