❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Thursday, April 09, 2020

Newborn And Family Photography With Niji Gallery Singapore

Just a short blog post today to share some of our newborn photos done by Niji Gallery Photography. They're a local (Singapore) based photography company that does mainly newborn & family shoots. And quote really affordable prices. Hope you like the photos as much as I do!!

Oh yes FYI, the white thing Baby J. is lying on... It's actually a bump cast which I did with Keeping Memories 3D Casting when I was in my third trimester. We kinda discussed to have the casting done and ave it ready for her shoot, so we could have some REALLY meaningful photos to keep since she's gonna be our last precious baby. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! By the way if you're keen to find out more on the bump/baby cast services, do head on to my IG post for more details!

FYI: some of the pics below are raw pics and unedited.



























~OUR HAPPY FAMILY~
close shop liao~~~ hurhurhur..


Typically the newborn shoot would take about 3 hours (plus minus) in total. For us we took about a whooping 4 hours cuz' baby kept waking up and we spent alot of time coaxing her to sleep - so the duration really depends on how "well" baby performs that day. And typically such shoots are recommended for newborn babies below 14 days old as they tend to be more sleepy and it'll be easier for the photoshoot to sail through. Baby J. was already close to 2 weeks old by the time we shot these. For more details of the rates and charges, please PM Niji Gallery on their Facebook page (see below for link) to find out.

The photoshoot was done at at our home during my confinement, which is what I always make sure for cuz' I really prefer not to head out during this period. Niji Gallery Photography is run by a husband and wife team and they're really great with babies since they have a few of their own! Thanks for the session and the lovely photos!!

So that's all for today and I hope you liked my short photo sharing session. Do feel free to leave comments in the comment box below if you have any question/s regarding the topic and I'll try my best to answer them if it's not already stated in my blog above. And that's all for today, Happy CNY everyone - I'll most likely be doing my confinement by then... bye~! ; )

If you'd like to find out more about Niji Gallery Photoraphy and their services, visit them at their:

P.S. If you'd like to see my future posts, follow me on Facebook and Instagram...

Thank you for reading my blog, until next time.. : )

3 comments:

  1. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr ebhojie after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr ebhojie WhatsApp number
    +2348143065317 also e-mail him at: ebhojiesolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete