❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My First Ever Tattoo - 26th Year of My Life

There were a few times in life where I thought about getting inked, but never did.

#1. During my secondary school days - the time where everyone wanted to look & be cool. Ended up, I got myself piercings instead 'cuz they're much easier/convenient to remove so I thought was a better choice.

#2. Still during secondary school after I already had gone into different types of piercing - was just a day where I accompanied a school mate to get a tattoo. We were supposed to get one together and I ended up choosing till the shop had to close. Case closed, my friend got a little mad for feeling stood up after she got her chinese initial on her middle finger.

#3. 16 - An acquaintance who wanted to be a full sponsor for my ink if he won a soccer bet. Nope, didn't win, didn't get inked.

Okay, let's just cut this short... I could go on about the list of events that I would have but could have not.... (lol)
*
*
*
I finally decided to get one when I was 26.. (merely last year)... There has been a few placements which I super like..
*
my first tattoo
1) The Wrist - My Brother has his name on his left wrist, I simply love that placement. I've been wanting to get one on the insides of the wrist since I was a kid. I find it such an "intimate" area to have names of special ones.. I would have gone with my name (I love my name btw) or "hevinvan" (stands for my Dad, Bro, Me) + a little infinity symbol.
 *
my first tattoo
2) This one was favored in the recent years. I like the meaning of it - to me, its a reminder to keep breathing and not worry about things (too much). I used to have bad anxiety & depression problems, breathing actually really helps. 
 *
3) Cross on finger - I love the cross symbol, and I love tiny/delicate tattoos. Its a tough symbol yet feminine. And its a symbol of my religion.
 *
4) This one caught my eye instantly - the details... heart + le (meaning "smile" in Swedish). <3 p="">
*

5) Love the middle (spine) placement. What caught me was the words on the side.....
"A beautiful life does not just happen, it is built daily by prayer, humility, sacrifice and love. May that beautiful life be yours always"..... How beautiful?
*
 5) (Placement) - need I say more? Sexy as hell. 
*
(same as the above) This one belongs to Miley.

*
*
*
*
*
And Ta-Dahhhhh.. Mine. It says "Just Breathe".. Decided on this placement 'cuz its sexy, and its the area of our lung so it matches well with the meaning of the tattoo. (And I wanted something small for starters) This photo was taken right after the inking session. The whole session was fast.
1. Tattoo artist shows you the actual art on a paper (to be transferred) onto your skin.
2. After approving of the art, it is being transferred onto the placement you choose.
3. Inking begins. Thats about it..... Its fast, and definitely theres pain (but bearable). I would say, a 4/5 when the needle was dragged thru the rib area. Yes, it is true boney areas hurt more.

#instainked

**

One day, after I get married.. I would love to have a nice matching art with my other half. 
How sweet. <3 :="" p="">

**
For now, hmmmmmm....... thinking of my next body art. :P
**

No comments:

Post a Comment