❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥FB & IG@Vannytelly❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Mrs. Beautiful Skin 2016/17 Blogger Mom of 2 Beautiful Angels Wifey Fitness Instructor Happy & Contented

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Beauty Product Review: Winter Organics Camomile Facial Cleanser


A basic skin care regimen starts with a good cleanser. Facial cleansers help remove makeup, dirt, pollutants, and oils. Going to bed with clean skin is essential for your skin to breathe, keeping pores unclogged is key for healthy and radiant-looking skin. And startng the day with fresh clean skin is the way for easy and smooth make up application. Having a cleanser which cleans is important, yet you need one which isn't too strong that it removes all oils i.e. the natural oils that keep your face hydrated, because then it could dry out your skin which in turn leads your face to produce even more oils. Did you know sometimes oily skin is caused by dryness? Now you do! ; )

I myself have combination skin, which sometimes can get rather oily on my T-zone especially after mid-day. Certain times when I use products that are too strong, I find my skin feeling tight after wash - that indicates that cleanser was drying for my sensitive skin. I would find myself waking up with more oils in the morning day after. 

It took me a few years to realise my skin was sensitive 'cuz my skin tends to turn reddish quickly after being irritated; I was told later on by a few beauticians that my skin was probably the sensitive kind. Since then I have always kept "gentle" or "suitable for sensitive skin" labels as a priority when it comes to looking for beauty products. 

natural organic beauty product for face sensitive skin type gentle gel

Recently I've been introduced to this newly launched gentle cleanser by Winter Organics - their Chamomile Facial Cleanser. It is made with organic ingredients and suitable for all skin types, also including sensitive skin which is great! And what's even better is that this product not tested against animals; cruelty free and vegan! Three hoorays for Winter Organics!

natural organic beauty product sensitive skin all types fragrant aroma

Winter Organics Chamomile Facial Cleanser facts:
·     It is made with 100% natural ingredients
·     Certified organic by Australian Certified Organic (ACO)
·     Chemical free
·     No artificial colours & fragrances
·     Gentle to all skins types including sensitive skin 
·     Cruelty free and Vegan since product is not tested against animals

Ingredients used:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Decyl Glucoside, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycerine*, Xanthan Gum, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract*, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Canaga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil*, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Limonene^

*Certified Organic Ingredients
^ Constituent of Essential Oils
Note: Glycerine is certified organic and produced from non-palm oil origin.

From the list above, you can see that ingredients used are naturally derived and au naturale. My favourite ingredient would be Calendula since I've been fairly familiar with it since recently I have been using Calendula baby care range for my 3-month old baby girl. Calendula is a plant extract which is beneficial for dry skin, scars, and wounds. It is gentle with moisturizing and healing properties. If you did read my previous blog post you would know I shared about using Calendula facial cream for my baby when she had tiny red bumps on her face (read here: http://vannytelly.blogspot.sg/2015/11/baby-preparation-hospital-packing-list.html), just a few applications and it all went away. Miracle or what? ; )

natural beauty product organic sensitive skin gel
Trying the product for the first time....
natural organic beauty product gel sensitive skin type
Product is gel-like, not the usual white & thick consistency.
natural organic beauty product face gel
Just a 20-cent dollop is good for the entire face. Add some water for lather.
natural organic beauty product face gel lather soap
Just to show how much lather you'd get... Since the Chamomile Facial Cleanser is chemical free, you'd not get thick lathering because the more lather = more soap = more chemicals. Gentle, gentle, gentle! : D
natural organic beauty product face lather soap bubbles wash
Squeeze, add water, lather & massage, rinse & clean!
natural beauty product face supple skin
After washing, face is clean, supple & radiant-looking. No filters or editing of photos. : )
**Boink-Boink**
What I love about this product?

- The Orange Scent
When I first used the Chamomile Facial Cleanser, I thought to myself how much I loved the citrus-y smell. On the subsequent washes, there was a time I said in my mind "OMG I LOVE THE SCENT"... Hahaha..  Really love the smell, cannot explain. Try and tell me if you love it as much as I do. Its really refreshing and calming.

- Gentle on sensitive skin
Cleanser is pH5 formulated which is suitable for all skin types and even sensitive skin. It even speeds up acne healing time with anti-inflammatory properties. My skin felt fresh and definitely no tightness after washing, in fact my face felt soft and supple. I was told that the cleanser is so gentle, I could use on my baby as well. Hehe.

- Natural & Organic
Zero chemicals = healthy well being. In this day & time, many things we use and eat are polluted with chemicals - which may cause health hazards later in life. Body belongs to oneself, why not do your part to take care of your health in any possible way. In this aspect, it is as simple as that. ; )

- Cruelty Free
For an animal lover, this was definitely an eye-catcher and motivation to grab a tube or two. Products from Winter Organics is certified cruelty free and vegan under People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA). You know it is when you see this cute bunny logo on the product. 


PETA animal cruelty free certified natural beauty product

natural beauty product giveaway discount christmas sale offer

As usual for my Dear Readers, good lobang (good deal) to share with you all... 
Winter Organics is having a Christmas Sale and offering 25% off online price which ends 31st December 2015.

And more good news for my readers...... Apply this code "VANNYTELLY5" during purchase check-out on Winter Organics website and you will get an additional 5% discount on top of the Christmas Sale discount.. Woah, good deal huh? *wink winks* ; ) Do act fast because dateline for this awesome deal ends on Christmas Day (25th December 2015).

Here's the official website link of Winter Organics: http://www.winterorganics.com/

Their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/winterorganics
And their Instagram link: https://www.instagram.com/winterorganics/

Ps. If you'd like to see my future posts, you can follow me on Facebook & Instagram.
FB: https://www.facebook.com/vannytelly/
IG : https://www.instagram.com/vannytelly/

Support organic, support cruelty-free. Cheers and have a Merry Christmas you all. : )

1 comment:

  1. Announcing the winners of Winter Organics Chamomile Facial Cleanser .. Drum roll please...
    Wendy Yun, Wind Goh Mei Xing, and Owen Toh. Congrats you three! Winners will be contacted shortly for prize delivery arrangements. Stay tuned to Vannytelly for more write ups and giveaways in the near future. Cheers! ;)

    ReplyDelete